Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Donnerstag, 26. August 2010

Our Survival Depends on Us - Painful Stories Told with a Passion for Life



It doesn't occur every few new albums I discover that I get a catchy tune from a song that I absolutely disliked, so with most songs of this album. After a few spins it became greater and greater and now evolved to one of my favorite Sludge/Doom albums. Sadly, the band is so unknown, I didn't even hear about them despite their long name before I read in an interview of Amestigon about other unknown austrian bands.
The bassist was 4 years in the well-known Belphegor (Aut).

Facts:
• released 2009
• 40:18, 6 tracks
• VBR between 184 and 279 kBit/s

Highlights: Angel Ranger

In case you like, buy here.

You can download both albums from their myspace homepage here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen