Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Montag, 31. Mai 2010

Anorexia Nervosa - Drudenhaus


Hails..
lately, I've found some time to continue this blog, I guess it's about time so let's go on.

The french band Anorexia Nervosa were my first sort-of-underground Symphonic Black Metal band I stumbled across when searching for Dimmu Borgir songs back in 2007. I definitely heard them way too often, so I forgot about them until some random guy on last.fm reminded me of their awesomeness. Listening to them makes other Symphonic Black Metal bands look stupid. I always loved such orchestral backings (-> Dimmu Borgir, Death Cult Armageddon, which will soon follow) and they created a masterpiece, or rather, two (their follow-up album New Obscurantis Order is fantastic, too).

Some download facts, as usual:
• released 2000
• 46:36, 9 tracks
• fixed bitrate of 192 kb/s

In case you like, buy here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen