Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

Why?

Why?

There's a simple reason for this even more simple question.
See these two things:
I like ideals.
I like music.

Now imagine, you've heard a song over and over again because you loved its melody and lyrics.
It slowly became a part of your daily routine and sooner or later, it changes you a very small bit.
This thought is the main part I like to share, for music having changed my life dramatically.

What can you expect?
Some quite different styles of music (do not expect any style of hip hop or rap-containing crap, as well as techno, excluding EBM/Darkwave). Nevertheless, it will be mainly metal, jazz or rock, or as I like to say, music, where you need to learn something instead of simply pushing three buttons and get results.

The criteria for me are are somewhat small:
I need to have listened to an album more than three times overall and the album must have more than ten plays.
With me listening to approx. five hours a day to music, there are more than enough albums to cover some weeks (expect one, two, sometimes three albums per week).

For today, I will remain without any upload. Stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen