Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Montag, 14. Juni 2010

Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon


Some people may actually hate me now for posting this album, but it was on the one side my first album I've listened consequently 2 times a day for about a month I guess, on the other side it's just really awesome, even for Dimmu Borgir (yeah, I actually don't hear them anymore and ISD was a pile of crap...).
Nevertheless, the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra did a great job, creating a dense atmosphere of awesomeness.

The facts:
• primarily released in 2003, re-released a few times
• 1:05:44 length, 12 tracks (incl. bonus, Bathory cover)
• fixed bitrate of 192 kbits/s

In case you like, buy here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen