Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Montag, 20. September 2010

Cathedral - The Guessing Game



Cathedral - The Guessing Game - two words: party music. I can't say it's bad, actually it's really good, but it's music you can play at a party (in contrast to bm) even with having people there that aren't familiar with metal in any way. At least I have the problem at some locations, if there's a song I know playing, I need to pay attention to it, whatever happens. But in this case, it simply rocks, literally, and you can play it without having the need to listen to it whilst being somewhere.

Facts:
• released 2010
• 1:24:50, 13 tracks (2 CD release)
• fixed bitrate of 320 kBit/s

In case you like (no, I actually don't copy & paste it even it would be worth the time I guess), click me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen