Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Montag, 20. September 2010

Nargaroth - Semper Fidelis



Actually I have no clue what I should write about this album. Lyrics are great, as expected from Nargaroth. Next to Jahreszeiten and Black Metal ist Krieg it's the only album I can actually listen to; I don't get familiar with the vocals, normally I need to be able to understand the lyrics without reading them simultaneously, which isn't the case here.
But once familiar with song structures, lyrics and background informations I can enjoy it somewhat, else I wouldn't post it.

Facts:
• released 2007
• 1:19:52, 12 tracks
• fixed bitrate of 320 kBit/s

Highlights: Artefucked, Vereinsamt, Hate Song

In case you like, this way.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen