Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010

Dissection - Reinkaos



Last.fm tells me, Reinkaos is my most listened album since the beginning of recordings, meaning end of november. So I guess, it must be very good. As far as I know, I can support this statement :))

Beside the music, you could consider the lyrics as cliché if you don't know about Jon Nödveidts anti-cosmic background which resulted in his death.

Facts:
• released 2007
• 42:59, 11 tracks
• fixed bitrate of 320 kBit/s

Highlights: Beyond The Horizon, Dark Mother Divine, God of Forbidden Light ...... oh forget it, the whole album is great!

In case you like, buy here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen