Disclaimer

Any material published on this page is released to give a preview of what you can expect of that album. Don't let piracy grow, support your band by buying their albums or at least, their merchandise. You are expected to delete an album if you don't need it anymore! If you're just downloading for the sake of having it, stay away. Note to bands: if you feel offended by the content posted here, contact me through last.fm and I will remove your music!

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010

Isis - Panopticon



When I first listened to it, I thought it wasn't something special. I've now heard it about 8 times completely and still don't know what's so special about it, it is just indescribable, something on it's own, something new whilst being 6 years old. Looks like I can't grew old of this, so it must be somewhat good.

Facts:
• released 2004
• 59:02, 7 tracks
• fixed bitrate of 320 kBit/s

Highlight: So Did We, Altered Course

In case you like, buy here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen